Monday 14 July 2008



Can't believe it is so long since I last wrote.... Thought you might like to see a picture of the village where I live. Looks good on a sunny day but we haven't had many of those lately.

Finish up work this week for 6 weeks.. The time has flown by. Will be off on our hols before I know it...
The other pics of the canal which runs through pontnewydd... Lovely for long walks with Tommy.. again taken on a gorgeous day... Planning a few walks on my 6 weeks off.. If the weather is good enough....





2 comments:

Myrt said...

Hey Sis - lovely pictures! Looks like a quaint little town - and the scenery below is lovely.
I'm sure you will enjoy the summer now and having daily walks with Tommy.

Anonymous said...

I love your photos on your blog, Bubs.

Oh to see some sunshine in Dorset!!

Pam H