Saturday 2 August 2008

cricut

Desperate to get some scrapbooking done before going back to work I dragged out my robo only to find something was drastically wrong with it. Not cutting well at all and after several frustrating days contacted the makers and arranged to send it to them for them to check over... Lost without it.. But.... A really good friend from a card group... (some of you will know her well) Convinced me that the new cricut expressions was the business.. Egged on by several other cardmaking friends I convinced myself that I couldn't possibly live without this wonder machine and it just so happened.. (because I was meant to have it ) my local craft store had one in stock... yey!! So yesterday took a trip to local craft store JUST to have a look.. lol. And of course I couldn't leave it in the shop could I? It had my name on it...
Now this machine looked soooo complicated It took me a while to pluck up the courage to unpack it and put it together.. Needn't have worried. Piece of cake. Was plugged in and used in about 10 mins.. Different to my robo which took 2 days to master.... lol.
So have planned a stay at home day today just to play.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally in love with my Cricut! I've got the Expressions, Design Studio & SCAL -- and can't live without them. You're going to love the CE, let me know if you have any questions -- always happy to help.

Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Roz said...

Tut tut, as if I would keep on at you to buy something!!!

You already love it... lol.

Love Roz

Paula's ponderings said...

just about to go plug min e in!! wish me luck!!!

Unknown said...

How'd it go? Did it bite?

Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Myrt said...

Hey Sis - good for you and how is the 'cricutting' going? I'm sure you'll master it as you did fantastic with the robo.....please show us something you do with it - would love to see.