Monday 24 November 2008

I got this award from Jeannie... Absolutely no idea what to do with it but am thrilled..... Thank you Jeannie...


This award states that:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, they are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

I have to pass it on so watch this space..

2 comments:

Myrt said...

....is there a pic of the award, Sis? I see you have passed it on to me with thanks and will tend to it as soon as I can.

Bubs said...

LOL..Told you I didn't understand what to do.. I think the pic was on Jeannies blog..x