Thursday 12 February 2009

First love

Long time no craft... Last week no work because of snow and a good excuse to get my pergamano stuff out.  It has been packed away for so long thought it was time it got a good dust down... Pergamano was and remains my first love.  It is so time consuming but so satisfying to actuall finish a piece.. This card took 2 days to complete from start to finish... Working on it every available spare minute... Think it is one of the best and nicest pieces I have ever done... 
Week off next week, so maybe will get some more pieces done.. 

5 comments:

Roz said...

Beautiful Chris! I had a go a few times at this... think I press to hard though coz the paper bends too much.

Love Roz

Paula's ponderings said...

wow thats GORGEOUS Bubs a real work of art!!!

Winnie said...

Gorgeous Bubs

Totty Teabag said...

A real work of art, Chris; you should frame it...

Myrt said...

Oh my word! That card is drop dead gorgeous - I have never seen one so beautiful! I agree with Totty - you should frame it, Sis.