Sunday 2 May 2010

Not fair....

Two weeks, have been sat in a chair doing nothing.. I ache from head to foot and can't sit long enough even to make some cards or do some scrapbooking.... Reason for this.... A broken foot. Can't believe I was stupid enough to do it in the first place. To make matters worse it is a bad break!! Have to stay off the foot another week.. then maybe will have a walking boot...
So how did I manage to break a foot.. Good question.. Walking the dogs. Turned over on my foot. Hurt like mad but managed to walk home a half a mile on it..
Dogs so amazing.. Must have sensed I was hurt and instead of dragging me all over the place as they normally do, they trotted quietly and calmly matching my pace exactly.. Even stopping and waiting for me to continue.
Tom is so funny. He knows there is something wrong with my foot and tries licking it better every chance he gets..

3 comments:

Myrt said...

....awww Sis, how horrible for you! It's a real bummer that you can't at least do some crafting. These things happen when one isn't expecting them to - can't be helped. Do take care. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Totty Teabag said...

It's hard that you can't settle to make some cards, Chris. I was hoping that the Pergamano might do the trick for you. When J gets gout, the only thing that takes his attention away from the pain is to read a good book.

Bubs said...

Thanks both of you.. xxxxxx