Tuesday 3 June 2008

and another day


Well..Have nearly finished all reports for school. Hard Hard work.. And it is my assembly next week and nowhere ready for parents to come to watch.... Weather is awful but that is just as well, at least I don't wnat to be in the garden rather than do reports... LOL. Am trying to get into a routine of taking Fran to work, girls to school etc... Thank goodness for my dad. He will take them when I am working and pick them up.

Been thinking about my mum a lot these days. A friend at school lost her mum recently so I suppose it brings it all back. I am sure she would love our patio. It was such a mess last year and she was desperate to be in the garden with her flowers. Have got plans to fill the patio with tubs of flowers.. Jim not a flower person so not sure how he will cope with that... LOL.
This pic was taken when the pation was finished.. .will have to get some recent ones....

3 comments:

Donna said...

Your patio is really nice Chris. I think flowers in tubs is an excellent idea. They will be easy to care for and will add color to your patio.

Sending you big hugs as I understand about missing mom. It can be very difficult some days.

I look forward to seeing more photos and can't wait to see the flowers when you are able to get them put in place.

Myrt said...

Hey Sis.....you've got a blog!! I didn't know but found you through Paula's Blog.

Yes, your patio does look nice - Art just put all of our flowers in the past week - I love this time of year.

Sending you a big hug also, Sis, as I know how mum's can be missed.

Your blog is looking nice...

Winnie said...

Just popping in to say hello and good luck with your blog Bubbles. Your patio looks very nice.