Monday 2 June 2008

Too much to do


When will things quieten down. Work is mad. So much to pack into 6 weeks before we finish for the summer holidays.


Daughter waiting for her own place but no sign of anything suitible. House bursting at the seems. Desperate to have some scrapbooking and cardmaking time but just when I think I am winning something else comes along to knock my plans all about.


Can't believe what a year it has been. Coming up to the year mark when we lost mum. It seems just like 5 minutes ago. Still not used to her being around sometimes I feel like she is just in her room having a rest and will be downstairs any minute and then I realise that isn't going to happen. And have to find time to do this blog thing properly.. lol.

4 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

Good start Bubs,and a lovely pic...you are now added to my list of blogs to visit every daY!! (Well, you will be when Im logged in!!) Keeo it up!

Roz said...

Wooohoooooooo, welcome to Blogland Chris!!! You'll soon be as addicted as we are, and you know us lot, where one of us goes we're all sure to follow lol.

Totty Teabag said...

A lovely picture of your Mum and Leo, Chris. I've put your blog in my Reader so i don't miss any updates.

Bubs said...

Ahhh. What have I done. lol just figuring out how to add you all to my blog.. Have added you all manually but there must be a way to do it automatically. I am sure I will get there..