Friday 10 October 2008

All work and no play..

I don't seem to have time for anything these days... Love my job but miss my crafting so much.. Just 2 weeks and it will be half term for me... A week off... Got loads planned though.  Oh! Going to Macarthur Glen Bridgend tomorrow.  The paper mill shop have some christmas card demonstrations with some new stamps... Might pick up a few ideas... Been messing about with water colour pencils when I have had a spare 5 mins.. Quite liking the effect so maybe do some painting this year... That will be a first for me.. lol...
Hoping I can pick up a few goodies tomorrow too and I want to look for a new school bag.... So for once going to ignore the full washing basket and carpets  that need a good hoovering and enjoy the day..... 

1 comment:

Myrt said...

....so Sis, were you able to pick up a few goodies? I have used the water colour pencils and quite like them - if you have a good blender marker, they work well with those too.