Saturday 18 October 2008

A whole week gone by... Another saturday.. lol.. They come around too fast these days.. and they don't last long either.. Will be back in work before I know it... Macarthur glen was great.. loved the demonstration at the paper mill shop.. was there ready and waiting for it to be set up.  Bought a lovely new stamp for christmas.. A penny Black.. And have been painting and colouring like mad (time allowing) ever since.. 
Bought some cuttlebug embossing folders too... on the web not at paper mill shop.  
Now I am well stocked with card and everything else I need just need a couple of months off work to play.. lol.. 
Week off soon so going to play with all my stamping and painting stuff.. Just got to get the house to myself for a couple of days.....
See ya..xxxxx

2 comments:

Myrt said...

Hey Sis - I know what you mean about time flying by - way too fast!
Glad you had a nice time at MacArthur Glen.....oooo...new stamp for Christmas - you must show us when your completed. You have a Cuttlebug now? Good for you - I love mine.
I would like to be a follower of your blog but you don't have a list (that I can see?)

Myrt said...

Hi Sis (again) - you have been 'tagged' - have a look at my blog.